1. Host International Events
International Real Estate Congress
An exclusive annual bicoastal event held in San Diego and Miami with an emphasis on international real estate and development in both cities. Attendees include 300 International real estate professionals, delegations and local leadership.
2. Build a Data Repository
Foreign Information Guide - A guide for purchasing real estate and doing business in the U.S.
International Market Newsletter - A valuable resource for international partners to stay up to date.
3. Coordinate Trade Delegations
Our Trade Mission
Our partner delegations will travel to international real estate conventions and highlight the benets of doing business in San Diego.
- MIPIM The World's Property Market in Cannes, France
- Secovi Convention in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- FIABCI Asia Pacific Real Estate Congress in Honolulu, HI
- Expo Real in Munich, Germany
- AMPI National Congress in Zacatecas, Mexico
- FNAIM International Conference in Paris, France
- Expo 2020 Dubai in Dubai
Benefits of Partnership
- Joining a collaborative effort to consolidate valuable data and resources in one central repository, achieving everyone's objectives.
- Helping attract new international business opportunities to San Diego County.
- Gaining access to international leaders and business opportunities at annual partner events throughout the world.
We offer several ways to partner with the San Diego International Real Estate Collaborative. Your organization can choose from the following:
- Cohost or assist with the annual International Real Estate Congress in San Diego.
- Assist in securing funding, grants, and sponsorships for trade missions and events.
- Speak on expert panels at our international events.
- Attend international events and trade missions on behalf of the collaborative.
- Share international contacts and information for our international data repository.
- Help coordinate attendance at key international conferences and events throughout the world.