Announcing the MLS OutlookThe MLS Outlook is designed to share relevant trends and issues that could have an impact on your MLS and your business. The MLS Outlook will consist of articles, events, videos, and whitepapers with experts from all over the U.S. about what the future of the MLS looks like, where cutting edge MLS's are going, and how they are delivering the most value to their members.
We will continue to deliver information that answers the questions we are receiving from you, our members… What's REALLY happening with the MLS What does all this mean for your business? It's time to join the conversation about your MLS.
Get all the latest news on your SDAR MLS
- March 22, 2016 - Message from SDAR President
- March 23, 2016 - Motion to approve equipment purchase
- July 30th, 2016 - SDAR Overview
- September 22, 2016 - Why Data Share Trumps MLS Consolidation
- October 17, 2016 - How Valuable is MLS Data?
- October 27, 2016 - Fighting to Protect Your MLS from Dissolution
- November 8, 2016 - SDAR Continues to Protect Your MLS - The Latest
- November 17, 2016 - MLS Expert Panel Presentation – Key takeaway: "Local Services Build Successful MLS's
- December 20, 2016 - Judge Rules in Favor of SDAR to Move Lawsuit Forward
Subscribe to Future Updates on the Future of Your MLS
Keep up to date on the future of the MLS by subscribing to the MLS Outlook newsletter.