Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
The goal of Military Relocation Professional Certification Course is to educate real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs – as sellers or buyers and take full advantage of military benefits and support. Students will learn how to provide the real estate services at any stage in the service member’s military career that meet the needs of this niche market and win future referrals.
• Learn the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices.
• Use demographics of the military market to formulate business strategies and determine service offerings for sellers and buyers.
• Provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process.
• Enhance your sensitivity to the emotional issues involved when a military family relocates.
• Identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes.
• Apply knowledge of the military relocation process to guide service members through the real estate transaction.
• Explain the basics of VA financing.
• Recognize situations in which a buyer is eligible for VA financing.
Click here for requirements and how to obtain your MRP certification.
Application fee: $195
Annual renewal fee: $0
Instructor: Ginni Field
To register for an upcoming live class Click here