Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. This 2-day SRS Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
• Increase listings and grow their business
• Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
• Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
• Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
• Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
This course is CalBRE accredited for 12 hours of Consumer Protection credit. CalBRE Sponsor No. 0282.
Click here for requirements and how to earn your SRS designation.
First year of membership for an SRS designee: $0
Annual renewal of SRS membership: $99
Instructor: Ginni Field
To register for an upcoming live class Click here