Management of Offices and Supervision of Licensed Activities
This course on Management and Supervision of Licensed Activities has been designed to provide the Brokers, Managers, and Office Leaders with:
• An understanding of the new educational requirements arising out of the passage of AB 345 Frazier (Effective date January 1, 2016) passed by the Legislature in 2015.
• Knowledge of the Duties of Supervising Brokers as set forth by the Commissioner of Real Estate Regulations and the Business and Professions Code for the State of California.
• Knowledge of the Procedures for Office Management required by The Bureau of Real Estate.
• Review of Broker Liabilities for the failure to properly supervise.
• Review of the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Legislative Actions.
Effective January 1, 2016, all brokers are required to complete a three (3) course in Management and Supervision upon their first renewal as a broker. Subsequent renewals for all Salespersons and Brokers require this mandatory subject and allows for taking the course as either a three (3) hour course or as apart of an Eight (8) hour Survey courses that includes a section on Management and Supervision.
This course is CalBRE approved for 3 credit hours of Management and Supervision. Once the course is taken and subsequent testing passed with an overall score of 70% or better . CalBRE Sponsor ID #0001
Instructor: C.A.R Instructor
To register for an upcoming live class Click here